Our Master of Business Administration degree prepares you to be a strong, ethical leader ready to solve any workplace problem. Courses help strengthen your skills in strategic and critical thinking, problem solving, effective communication, innovation, and more.
Our recently redesigned program focuses on well-being in your personal and professional lives to help you achieve organizational goals, foster leadership ideas, succeed in the business world, and grow personally. The curriculum mirrors the emphasis business and industry place on wellness programs tailored to organizational goals and culture that help improve quality of life and work.
We know life can be busy, which is why our program is flexible, whether you’re attending full- or part-time. All classes are offered as a mix of once-per-week in-person instruction with additional online work, combining the personal connection of face-to-face interaction with the convenience of online learning.
- Flexibility across the program—you can choose when, where, and how often you want to take classes
- Emphasis on leadership development, holistic growth, and well-being—including career, social, financial, community, and physical
- Equips you with the tools to run organizations, articulate a vision, and motivate colleagues and employees
- Faculty have a wealth of experience in academia and a variety of industries, and collaborate with C-level leaders and incorporate key ideas in courses
- Fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, a standing earned by less than five percent of the world's business programs
- 30- to 48-credit program—depending on your background, up to six foundation courses may be waived
- Create your own pathway to align with your educational and career goals
- Potential focuses include supply chain, corporate social responsibility, diversity leadership, social responsibility, and business and marketing analysis
- Seven-week courses are a mix of in-person instruction, offered once a week in the evening, and additional asynchronous online work
- All non-foundation and many foundation courses don’t need to be taken in a set order
- Choose which courses you want to take and when and where you want to take them
- We extend our MBA program to Penn State Great Valley
- Course work integrates key areas of business, including finance, accounting, marketing, analytics, information systems, organizational behavior, leadership, international business, and human resources
- Explores real-world issues through case studies, projects with local companies, simulations, and guest lecturers who are leaders in business and industry
- Focus areas let you refine your area of study
- Global immersion courses give you the opportunity to travel to other countries to gain a better understanding of socioeconomic developments and trends globally.
If you are looking for employment or to further your education and improve your skills, visit PA CareerLink®, part of the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry’s initiative to transform the landscape of how job seekers find family-sustaining jobs and how employers find the skilled candidates that they need. This initiative also provides funded educational programs in partnership with approved PA colleges and universities, like Penn State Great Valley’s MBA program.