To be considered for admission, applicants for the MBA program will need the following:
- A copy of official transcripts from all institutions attended. Penn State alumni do not need to provide transcripts. Applicants should hold either a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or a tertiary (post-secondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. This degree must be from an officially recognized degree-granting institution in the country in which it operates.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) is recommended.
- A copy of the applicant's current resume.
- A one-page written statement of intent to highlight one’s academic background, work experience, skills, strengths, academic interests, and professional goals.
- Contact information for one reference.
- A $65 application fee. The fee will be waived if the applicant attended an in-person admission event or a personal appointment with an Academic Program Manager.
- GMAT or GRE results are not required for admission.
For international student application requirements, please review the Penn State Great Valley International Applicant Guidelines.
If you are looking for employment or to further your education and improve your skills, visit PA CareerLink®, part of the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry’s initiative to transform the landscape of how job seekers find family-sustaining jobs and how employers find the skilled candidates that they need. This initiative also provides funded educational programs in partnership with approved PA colleges and universities, like Penn State at the Navy Yard's MBA program.