Students enrolled in the MBA or Distributed Energy and Grid Modernization programs are considered Penn State Great Valley students and may utilize Career Management Services at the campus in Malvern.
- Individual Career Counseling by appointment (via phone or in person)
- Resume preparation and review
- Workshops on various topics including networking, interviewing techniques, and job search strategies
- Access to resources and tools for networking, job searching, interviewing practice
- Internship (CPT), and OPT guidance
- Monthly meetings of the professional association My Career Transitions
A career counselor is available at the Malvern campus Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00–6:30 p.m. More information can be found on the Penn State Great Valley website.